Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New home for the Downtown Centre

Starting again with 23 things - got behind last year when we went into RSS feeds! It's hard to get to UL for the lunchtime workshops. But my personal goal is to improve my knowledge of technology so here goes. I'd like to think of myself as an early adopter but feel really behind in this domain.

About to move into our new offices in George's Quay and as always with change there's excitement and apprehension. It's a beautiful building 'on the list to be listed' and it's been refurbed especially for us so the Downtown Centre will have a definite locus of its own in the city at last. My office faces out onto the river so I am looking forward to having light flooding in.

I wonder if Google Street View will have a pic? Must look later.

No comments:

Post a Comment