Monday, January 10, 2011

Another Monday

So it's another Monday afternoon and I really can't wait to go home today because it's so cold in this building. I am really glad that my afternoon clients haven't turned up as they would be frozen! Thank God I am working in Ennis tomorrow and will have a new dynamic and energy to move me up there.

The story of how things have reached the stage that they have in this economy continues to unfold and perplex as it does so. How can people who have major debts in this country for which we are all now paying begin a new life as entrepreneurs in the U.S and get a U.S Visa for so doing - without prejudice as it appears.How can it become daily more evident that there was collusion between the politicians and those ruining the economy without at least causing the resignation of the politician concerned?

On the upside as I get more used to it I like using Facebook to communicate especially with distant family; it seems friendlier than email although I guess that is just perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment