Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday,Monday

Yes a brand new week starting with Valentine's Day - a huge bouquet of roses, and a romantic dinner to look forward to next weekend! Lots of challenges this week starting with five appointments today if they all turn up which is an ongoing issue.

Perhaps we should text reminders to the Monday appointments on Fridays, as I find this helpful for other types of appointment. Must mention this at work meeting.

China is about to overtake Japan as the world's second largest economy but as older people are I believe valued in China perhaps this is no bad thing. Is it time to learn Mandarin I wonder?

Speaking of which reminds me that this Wednesday evening the Hunt Museum will feature a lecture on Istanbul which I'm hoping to attend with Heather and Melissa.

Time to start party planning for June 2011. And to attend a pre retirement course in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment